Powered By Blogger

domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

November returns

November returns again as did it a year ago. 


It isn't so sweet as the movie but also sunny. Time runs quick even when you don't realize. 


My lovely seagull hasn't visited me today. Most probably, he has taken the day off. The sun shined, the song was played.








You let me in to your life unaware that there was magic and fire in the night. And back then I was just a little boy,
I made mistakes that caused you so much pain. 


All I know is that I'm older now.

Some people think that it's best to refrain from the conventions of old-fashioned love. Their hearts are filled with holes and emptiness, they tell themselves that they're too young to settle down.


Girl I promise you I'm older now.

And this has been hard enough on you. 

I know it's been hard enough on me.
In telling myself that I can roll with the changes...

And when the water gets high above your head.
Darling don't you see,
while this has been hard enough on you.
It's been hard enough on me.

I wasn't looking when we built these walls when we spread my dreams at your feet. Let's not let times build the flood rise before my thoughts begin to run. I think I'm getting older now.


Can't stand the thought of another,talking to you sweet my dear. Where would I be tonight if you hadn't held me here, in your arms?










Good night my dear November, it's late and time to go to bed. Something new usually comes up in December.

1 comentario:

  1. Me dejas tan sorprendido que no se que decirte amigo.

    Desconocía este rincón de sentimientos tuyos el que por cierto ya me lo he empapado casi todo.

    Dejame decirte, que como tu bien sabes, todo pasa por algo.

    Que mañana volverá a amanecer, con sol o sin el, pero ten la seguridad que tu corazón echará de nuevo a andar como cada día al levantarte, como cada noche al acostarte.

    Me gustaría estar ahí contigo y poder darte un enorme abrazo lleno de ánimo que te hiciera sentir que todo sigue, que el dolor y la melancolía darán paso con el tiempo a nuevas ilusiones, que Diciembre seguro que traerá algo nuevo, no lo dudes.

    Hablamos mi buen amigo.

    Un fortísimo abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar