Powered By Blogger

jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

You wherever

The purpose of this post is just to give you a "special little space" 
- which you truly deserve - 
in the place where my feelings live and sleep.  




My dear, 


You've just called me to let me know we can't meet today. 


I've spent the whole day thinking of you and I guess that the fact of being alone in your house doesn't help me at all: wherever I look... a picture of you hanging, wherever I am... your perfume wafts, and wherever I go... your presence lives. You're wherever. 


Apart form saying how much I love you, this afternoon I also had the intention of saying "thanks" for such a wonderful week. Time ran so quick... Some days, I walked holding your hand for 12 hours across a city that we both love. Doubtless, one week holding your hand isn't enough. 


Now I know you better than what I did one week ago when we took the train from Eastbourne to our lovely London and just because of the way you're with me. Now I want to tell you that I love you more than what I did one week ago which is less that I'll do tomorrow. I love you more than  what words can say. London helped me to tell you that I love you and you can't imagine how happy I'm at the moment. 


I'm already dreaming about seeing you again to hug your kisses and to be able to kiss such a beautiful smile that lights my whole world. 


I love you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario